Re: Non-LSR diesel answer from the FBI...

To: jon@infodestruction.com
Subject: Re: Non-LSR diesel answer from the FBI...
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:29:11 EST
In a message dated 12/16/2006 11:20:59 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
jon@infodestruction.com writes:

And  don't ask how I know this, but I
know the off-road stuff works fine  in a diesel pickup engine (I know
it's a federal offense to burn  off-road fuel in a road vehicle).

So just for the intellectual  exercise, would the #2 oil that's in my
basement run in a pickup  (oh, say, an '04 Duramax) without causing harm?

Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen  Slim Land Speed Racing
Marquette, Michigan
(that's 'way up north)

"Dear Jon"

This is detective Krumpsky from the FBI. We have your name and address  and
your written confession. If you dare running illegal diesel in your truck
again for highway use, we will be on you like stink on s$%# and you know what
assholes the Government can be!

Also I will ask you. How do you know off-road diesel works in a highway
truck? Either you tried it yourself or you know someone who did. In any event
it
is in violation of federal law. Firsthand or from with holding information
involving a Federal crime, which makes you an accessory. And we're not talking
the kind of accessory you buy for your illegally powered truck like a Raccoon
tail for the antenna either!

We're watching you buddy!
Det. Kim Krumpsky