Iraq, reinstituting the draft and Gangsters, totally non-LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Iraq, reinstituting the draft and Gangsters, totally non-LSR
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:54:20 EST
As always, I have it figured out!

Why send perfectly good Americans to Iraq? Draft all the Gangsters on our
streets and send them to Iraq. They are already good with guns and they own
their own AK-47's, Uzzies and Mac 10's. They like killing people so lets just
turn them loose on the Terrorists. They will have a ball and eliminate the
problem over there. When it's time for the survivor gang members to return, we
just won't go and get them!

Two problems solved!

If you agree, send this along to your buds and write your Governor!
Together, we can save the world! Group hug!

Otto for President!