Re: I asked Santa for .... and got

To: adin@frontier.net
Subject: Re: I asked Santa for .... and got
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:20:47 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Many true spouse stories are out there. Mine actually came into the garage once
back in 1976 one night to see what I was doing. She figured if she wanted to
see me she needed to come out. She has "tolerated" my playing with cars for
over 40 years now may accept it, not sure yet.

When I ask for help her standard answer is always the same. "Do I have to?".
She can guide a GMC cylinder head onto 15 studs with ease and definately can
string a parachute pack; bottom, top, left, right. Said the words in 1981 "what
are you going to do with that" when I brought home the roadster. I said don't
worry the 40 will go beside the garage.

In 1989 I drove home a new Harley and when she came out I heard "whose it
that".  Never told her, kinda pushed it that time. She never got on it. In 1992
she liked the newer Harley but only road on it once.

Looking a 55 Ford Victorias now....First thing she ever liked. But she is a
little pickey on the color....We will know someday if I did good or not.