Re: NHRA Museujm

To: "David Dymaxion" <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: NHRA Museujm
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:25:21 -0700
David
Glad you had the chance to see it. When I lived in So.CAl. I would go
several times a year. They have a cruze night once a month where 600 - 800
cars show up. The museum is a hot rodders haven. The Land Speed area is well
done. Many of the racers have donated to it. For a long time the Summers
Bros. streamliner sat out side before Mike Cook and others restored it and
is in the Ford museum. They have a lot of special events there and each time
I go to L.A. I try to stop by and see whats new.
Glen