Draft #2 LSR at WSMR PART 2

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Draft #2 LSR at WSMR PART 2
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 00:39:53 EST
With the increased participation in the sport, land speed racers  are always
looking for addition venues to conduct our racing. WSMR's hard packed  Gypsum
surface on the runways that is ideally suited for conducting Land  Speed
Racing. Events would be conducted twice a year, spring and fall for a  duration
of
three days, always over a weekend. Technical inspection and pit  setup occurs
on Friday so the runways would only be needed on Saturday and  Sunday. All
events would be carried out under strict rules, would be fully  insured,
volunteer staffed and Medical assistance would be on site.

If possible, I would like to meet with you at your earliest  convenience and
show you our rule book and share some DVD's of our races. One in  particular,
WORLDS FASTEST INDIAN, truly reflects the spirit and  dedication to our sport.

Respectfully submitted,

Chuck "Otto" Anderson
36 Molina Rd.
Peralta NM 87042