Re: Draft #2 LSR at WSMR PART 2

To: adin@frontier.net
Subject: Re: Draft #2 LSR at WSMR PART 2
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:04:04 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2006 2:12:33 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
adin@frontier.net writes:

It is  usually the crazy wackos that don't know they cannot succeed that . .
. do  succeed.

Gee, are you calling me a crazy wacko?

Good call! LOL

Once I put my mind to something I always succeed. It may take a while but I
always get there.

If WSMR fails, which I think it will, my backup plan is at our very  own
America Space Port.

_http://spaceportamerica.com/home.html_
(http://spaceportamerica.com/home.html)

They will have huge landing strips for returning shuttles. I have a buddy
who's tight with Sir Richard Branson of Virgin Galactia, the big cheese
involved
 with the port. Branson's a cool dude. He may even want to race.

Otto
SWTA