RE: destroke 302

To: saltracer@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: destroke 302
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:32:13 +0000
Hi Phil    how you ?   Bigger bores allow bigger valves.       ...hmmmmm

'your way' sounds nice to me.     -oughtta be good for over 12,000 rpm

whoooomBah!

and  cheers, -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                         Cold Beer,  Fast Cars  and  Warm Willin' Wimin'...

Match Races arranged, Airship Surveillance, Dog training, Sprint Cars,
'Babes' oooogled, Bulls & Speedway Bikes rode, USDA Certified Beer tester,
Free bi-partisan political analysis, exposing lies and thieves,
Landspeedracing and 'wheelstands' thoroughly enjoyed,

                            ...and  "Slide Jobs"  fully appreciated for the
FINE ART that they are.