RE: destroke 302

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: destroke 302
From: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:56:43 -0500
Rod length is cylinder head dependant trust me been there done that for
a lot of projetcts. The longest is not the best for certain.Sorry otto
you know nothing of what you speak if you think longer is better than
very long it is a ratio thing.. I do read your posts and others many
close on but at some point need a reality check.. I have done design
work for GM brodix pontiac AC rochester and won more races than most
might have been to. Do every one a favor and do preface things with I
think this........ Not as a fact unless you have the results and or
engineering to back it up. My only mission watching this e-mail list is
to have some folks that don't have money to waste don't waste it if that
makes some sense. You might take this as an attack and that is up to you
but it is a time out for you as well give it some thought. I could give
you the resume but it would bore me.. dave