Try this on for size ye all smarter than everyone, Dave...

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Try this on for size ye all smarter than everyone, Dave...
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:02:43 EST
Way to go Dave!

Phil wants to know if he should run a destroked 302 to get to 260 cubes and
you blow him off and tell him to spend 25K on a used IRL engine. How many
years in College did it take you to come up with that???

How about answering the original question???

I told Phil to go with the destroked 302 and stuff in long rods. I also
sited why big bore short stroke is better in his application than a small bore,

long stroke. You proceeded with attacks on me personally, and I quote

"Sorry otto you know nothing of what you speak",

Pretty straight forward statement. Totally false and inaccurate but  you made
it, publically. You chose to e-mail me and the entire list to insult my
automotive expertise. That's Libel in it's purist form. Bad choice Davey. I
thought you were smart, according to you?

Li-bel 1 a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets
forth his cause of action or the relief he seeks, 2 a written or oral
defamatory
statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression,
3 a  statement or representation published without just cause and tending to
expose  another to public contempt,  defamation of a person by written or
representational means, 4 the act, tort, or crime of publishing such libel, 5
the
false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's
reputation.

I have run a performance automotive business "HOT RODS BY OTTO"  for 15 years
and you have published libel statements directly effecting  that company's
future, plain and simple. I forwarded your e-mail to my attorney  and he
totally
agrees. You have no way out now, it's in writing and it was  published.

You say you could care less whether people like you or not because  of your
abrasive personality. You may change your mind after you realize  what you did
say is not only being an ass hole, but is also  illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of now Davey buddy, you are the libelee and I am the libelant. Where
would you like to be served or do you want to make it hard and more expensive
for
you. My PI will find you regardless, adding to the damages.

Thanks in advance Dave for financing my future Bonneville race cars. Bet  you
never thought I would be running EFI on your nickel!

Otto
A "person who knows nothing", just the law...