Can we start a "lurkers list"?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Can we start a "lurkers list"?
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 01:59:02 EST
To the lister who likes the "other list" better...

One of my lurking "off list" buddys e-mailed me a list that had user
friendly lister's. It was mostly rookies wanting info and sharing it. He said
it  was
fun with no "Daves". That's the list I need to belong on. I don't need
"Daves" anymore. I have enough negative to overcome in my life.

Sorry for loosing the list address. Could you resend it to me and share it
with all of this list so the other lurkers have a venue to speak and be heard.
If you want to remain a lurker, send me the list address and I'll share it
with the list lurkers. They need it! I need it!

Thanks for sending it the first time! Overs!!! LOL

Otto