A comment from far Germany

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: A comment from far Germany
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@T-Online.de>
Date: 07 Jan 2007 14:47 GMT
Hello to the folks of this email list from a member from far away Germany.
I like and enjoy this list now for a long time.
Why?
It gave me the contact to the salt, to the sport I like and to all my friends
I meet over the years at the salt - I call Bonneville my second home.
I'm a little bit frustrated to see what's going on on this list in the
moment.
When Otto joined the list, he was in the beginning a little bit the wild bull
but he learned very fast to use the right words - and Dave is also not the guy
who used always the right words.
I know you both from the salt, and you be both right guys with the heart on
the right place.
This email list is the place where we can share our love to the speed - and a
place of relationsship - life is too short to fight.
I done my comments, too, on this list - and when I was wrong I stepped back
and wrote - damn, yes I was wrong.
There is no reason to fight if mistakes was done, this is a human thing - we
always make mistakes - but we can shake our hands and can say, sorry, this was
a damn sh.. what I (we) produced there - let us go back to friendly kind of
sharing our fun, opinion, expierence on this list - back to the idea why this
list was once created.
Don't split this speed community in two groups of pro this people or this
people - it's not worth.
To everybody a great year 2007 and a succesful and save season.
Pork Pie - the crazy German.
Ps. Sorry my English is too short to say it in a better way, but I hope you
guys understand my note