Re: SW Rooms

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SW Rooms
From: Jimwprice@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:09:11 EST
I called the Best Western-Salt Flat Inn, and the clerk seemed to be sincere
and helpful.   He says that they aren't taking res' until May the  first and
that the claim of all of the other Motels to be sold out is a sham due  to
Motels not wanting to give out commitments this early.   I even  offered a
non-refundable res but he said he management wouldn't go for  it.   I hope he
is
correct but if he turns out to be in error, I am  tempted to drive to Wendover
on
the thirtieth of April and spend the night to  assure a place indoors for
Speed Week.  I am too old to fight the insects  at the bend in the road. If
anyone
gets any different info, names and phone  numbers for interested racers could
be helpful.