RE: SW Rooms

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>, <Jimwprice@aol.com>
Subject: RE: SW Rooms
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:42:41 -0500
Edited to my version of golfers and proud say I have never committed golf in
my life though went to a driving range on a bet from one..
Racers 50.00
Golfers 1750.00
Annoying Golfers 17500.00
Golfers that call the management to complain at 3:00 am 175000.00

Jon think in terms of a zero added..LOL
Dave