RE: Another

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "Sparky"
Subject: RE: Another
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:14:42 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Dave,

Page 39, 4.AA Setback...D/WB where D is the distance measured from the front
spindle transverse centerline to the front-most spark plug hole and WB is
the wheelbase.

Altered has a maximum setback of 25%, Modified has a 50% maximum setback
with a 25% minimum.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC (I found that 50% setback was too much for car
balance)