Of Doctors and Thigs Medical...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Of Doctors and Thigs Medical...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:58:38 -0800
Well, I went to see the Orthopedist type doctor regarding my errant
right hip. Lemme say this: Yippee! The jiont is not damaged and is
perfectly normal. However, there is a large tendont hat runs on the
outside of the hip and under that is a bursa sac. It is that this
apparently giving me all my problems. Cortisone is out becaus eof my
diabetes ans are NSAID drugs for the same reason. So I have a couple of
oldies to try. One for pain and one for inflamation and a round or two
with the phusical thereapist (hope she is cute but will be like some old
drill sargent...my kind luck). In any case I appear to be pretty near
good to go. On the way home Cathy and I stopped by tosee Gary LaRonge at
the Summerlin Hospital. He is much bbetter and will in fact be runn out
of the hospital tomorrow. I don'tr know if that means he is better,
pinched a nurse or is broke now, but he willbe coming home. He did have
complications and that is why he is not already home. When he gets back
on line I am sure he will fillus all in on what and how and by whom
everything transpired. It certainly gives me pause to reconsider
anything regarding a knee!   So everybody shoot Gary a welcome home note
via the land speed list. I think his normal email addy is
saltracer552@juno.com.

Thanks for listening,

mayf, way off and far out in pahrump..

ooh weather forcast is gloomy for the weekend here. Beginning tomorrow
the winds will kick up, the temps will start dropping out the bottom and
by friday we should see snow down to the 1000 ft level. Yup, 1000 ft. I
live at 2700 ft...the pass into Las Vegas is 5500 ft... Should be fun if
it transpires... going out for beer supplies tonight...