They Told Me I Was Gullible, And I Believed Them

To: Land-speed@Autox.team.net (Landspeed)
Subject: They Told Me I Was Gullible, And I Believed Them
From: bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:38:40 +0000
Last year as I recall there was supposed to be a golf tournament conflict.
I never saw a golfer.
I've never seen the golf course.
Forgive me, I'm from the relatively lush East Coast, and going to Wendover to
play golf is like going to the Great Salt Lake for a fishing tournament.
My guess it's a ruse to discourage the attendance. Not many people involved
with that decision. BJ in Beantown, conspiracy theorist