Re: HRM article

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: HRM article
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:21:29 -0800
Yeah, it still runs, lol...  I think I keep the post office in reading
materials and generally my stuff is late, no matter where it comes from.
Probably some one in the hot Rod mail shop just says there is nothing
but old geezers there (it is true!) and they can wait a bit. Send it out
to the real racer folk first, lol..

Glen, looks like the weathr is a not show here. Cooler but none of the
gloom, doom and snow they were all predicting to happen down to 1000 ft
elevation.

mayf, and when you come to see me at SW, that is if I can get a room,
I'll be sure and set you beer out in the sun...