Welcome aboard!

To: vcviking@wildblue.net, ddahlgren@snet.net, speedtimer@charter.net
Subject: Welcome aboard!
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:51:38 EST
Hi Jon and Dick

Welcome aboard!

I WAS one of those "little testy" listers Glen referred to but I would  like
to assure you and the list it will never happen again! I have come to an
understanding and piece with life.

I apologize to the list for my ranting's and especially to Dave for my
disrespect toward his personality. He is and has always been, in my eyes,  the
most
knowledgeable person on the list.

You will love LSR! I ran Bonneville for the first time last August and it
was a dream come true. You will not believe what an experience it is. You will
also meet the nicest people in the world out there.

Otto