Re: introduction

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pahrump.com>, "Tom Shannon"
Subject: Re: introduction
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:11:35 -0600
I'd also like to Welcome you to the list... and to prod a couple of our low
imput fella's to jump in now and again.... if you survived last week and
your still here... obviously your not adverse to a delete button....  how
bout some input... something of value or not... you get to pick....  Help
these new folks out and ask a few of the questions you've had lingering...
it's easy.... type a bit, have the wife spell check it and expect all manner
of answers.

As usual Tom Bryant brought a ton of common sense to his welcome.... be your
own editor of information...  accept that, you feel is pertinent and mutter
about the other stuff you get and the folks you got it from....  but mostly
ASK the question... you'll be amazed at the intelligence here.... ( and the
lack there of )

We don't do a lot of politic's or religion as they are instant sources of
debate that have little to no merit long term and because everyone with an
opinion other then yours is obviously wrong.......  We don't care how you
spell or your grammer ( or your last Grammy )( SKIP Stop that )  Mostly we
care about your content....

The intent of the list is to provide both techincal and social
information...and can be used in either way....  If a topic doesn't soot or
apply to you... simply delete it....  and move along...  Mostly it's about
sharing a passion we all have for land speed racing and our freindships that
have resulted here...

Oh and at the bottom of an e-mail when replying don't forget to delete that
dang trailer or sentences that stop and e-mail....

You might want to check the archives for information as well and
instructions for thier use are at the bottom of every page....

Again.... Welcome and enjoy...

Keith Turk