AN Fittings, Hoses and Clamps..

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: AN Fittings, Hoses and Clamps..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:55:08 -0800
Ok, JIm Price mentioned the 3.I section in the rule book. I would like
to hear from the list on how this is supposed to go in the tech line..

qoute
3.I  ...... A metal screw type clamp shall be on each connection of
rubber or *steel braided fuel line*...........

Now there is no mention anywhere in that section of AN fittings and SS
braided hose together as being acceptable. Ifn fact it seems to me that
no matter what, it must have a hose clamp on the fuel line even if you
us AN fitting with the required hose.

So it looks like I need to buy another box or two of hose clamps to fint
onto all those AN fittings.  That or run hard lines. Yeah, I guess I
could do that, eh?

Dan, what is this all about? Seems like if it has to be ionterpreted
then it is a bad rule.

mayf, throwing it into the fan once more...