Burt Munro

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Burt Munro
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:14:46 -0500
Being way up North here and away from the center of speed a few of my friends
and I were discussing the World's Fastest Indian, about Burt's exploits at
Bonneville. I know this was discussed last year but were any of you who are on
this list there when Burt went to Bonneville? How accurate is the movie
concerning the events portrayed in the movie. When was the last year that Burt
went to Bonneville, and do any of his records still stand, as the movie
says?Great movie to inspire me to keep working on the car while its cold and
miserable out-freezing rain today in Toronto.I will get to Bonneville-sooner
than later.  Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>