Re: AN fittings & other changes

To: Flowbench@aol.com
Subject: Re: AN fittings & other changes
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:24:10 -0800
So whatt was the point of this? That you can't printout a copy of the
rule book? Want me to come over and show you how to hook up the
printer?  With an electronic version, you could include as many
photographs or diagrams as needed to illustrate something. With printed
copy you have to cut back because of printing costs. Now I am an old
dinosaur but I have managed to come into the 21st centruy. Doing things
the old way is not always the best and this is one area that could be
upgradead and made far better that it is.

mayf, way off and far out in pahrump