Please critique my Lakester for me.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Please critique my Lakester for me.
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:30:09 EST
Hi List

I posted a bunch of construction pics of Ankle Biter on the web site below.
It would be very cool if you could check them out and let me know how I did
on my first LSR design and build attempt. I'm especially interested in safety
issues even though it passed inspection.

Yes, it is the "new, improved" lurkers list, thanks to Bow! Click on
"photos", then "ottos pics"

I got to thinking, (oh no, not again!) although there are a bunch of  private
and personal web sites to find pics of LSR cars and their  owners/builders,
sometimes it's hard to find them. Also there is a need for a  site to post pics
quickly and easily just for questions to be shared with this  list. This web
site could be a universal dumping grounds for not only car pics  but when pics
could help questions or answers for the listers, we could simply  respond to
this list with the pics. It's as easy to upload pics from your puter  right to
this site as sending it to anybody. It adds a new dimension to the  present
list, visuals with virus, spam protection. How many times have you  wanted to
send a pic or two to the list?

I think you may have to join the list to view the pics. Please do.  It's easy
and fast and we would love to have you add this list to your LSR  library.
Start your own pic album with your car and your big mug, I did. We  would all
love to see who we are corresponding with and what their ride looks  like,
don't
you think?

Otto