FW: JT From New Orleans

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: JT From New Orleans
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:00:49 +0000
Here's an update that will remind some of the long time list members of a great
story.

Remember "ol Blue Hair'?  The biker Keith Turk picked up and transported to
Salt Lake
City when his bike had a tire disintegrate and he couldn't get another one in
the town
where he was stranded in Texas?  The guy's name is J. T. Nesbitt and he has
some
following in the bike community.  Just a genuine nice guy who wanted o go to
the salt.
He has been associated with Confederate Motorcycles and when they were flooded
out in New Orleans and moved out of Louisiana, JT stayed.  As he says, he has
been
working as a bartender in the French Quarter.  The update tells the rest of the
story.

If you get a chance, give him some props and lets see more of his journey back
the salt.

Wes