Benny Parsons A real Racer

To: land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Benny Parsons A real Racer
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:24:19 -0800
Non LSR, I'm sorry but I just have to write something about Benny
Parsons. I had the privilege to be the crew chief for Benny when he came
to race with the Winston West series. A nicer guy you have never met. I
could tell many stories about the things he did,  but just say I have a
picture of Benny in his driving suit holding my youngest daughter in his
arms with my other 2 girls standing next to him that is one of my most
prized pictures in the shop. He gave the goggles he was wearing to her
and she still has them.
Doug Odom   very sad in big ditch