Hubs as Spindles

To: "MR VIKING" <vcviking@wildblue.net>
Subject: Hubs as Spindles
From: "Sparky" <Sparky.2211@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:02:23 -0700
Jon,  I have a buddy who has a roadster that has alum frt hubs--with chev
ball brgs---I have never been able to find the source of  them.  I am
running 39 Chevy hubs with six bolts on 4.5x15 wheels on my Lakester---this
gives me the ball brgs,  they will fit early Ford spindles..I hope this
helps---if you find these alum. B'ville hums I would appreciate learning the
source.

If you fi