Re: Speed Week and Rooms...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>, drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Speed Week and Rooms...
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 05:02:05 -0700
Mayf;

Just a thought. Tooele city is about one hour East of Bville,right off I-80.
Heres the Tooele County Chamber site:
http://www.2wheelah.com/index.html  click on lodging,there are two catergories.
They have the usual Best Western,Comfort Inn, & Hampton Inn. This is where many
road racers stay from Miller Motor Sports park nearby. Also Tooele has smaller
locales.Not sure if Wells is already booked. Maybe we need to help rebuild the
fire damaged Bonneville Motel. But they said they were full before the blaze.
Mayf, I nominate you, Wendover lodging Ombudsman.LOL

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah