Re: Wendover "problems"

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>, "Landspeed list"
Subject: Re: Wendover "problems"
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:53:05 -0800
Go for it Jon!!  Maybe some good will come out of this.....
I think ultimately the problem is self correcting.  The fewer the rooms the
more of us will camp out.  That means our collective demographic will smell
worse (on the average).  More civilized types will shun our presence (and
maybe the whole town) making more rooms available.  There's probably a 4-5
year cycle time constant on this so the first few Speedweeks may be a bit
rough.
Ask Nancy what she thinks of my theory................
Ed Weldon