Re: WHAT Team ?????? part II

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WHAT Team ?????? part II
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:14:28 +0000
             LOL !!!    -well at least Skip & I woke you up  LOL!!!

               Hi Mayf!  how you ?

         cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"   in So, NY where winter just got to
;-(

       -always leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars, Warm Willin' Wimin' an' good
times...

          Dog training, Airships, Sprintcars, Babes oogled, Match Races,
          Bulls, Speedway Bikes, Harley's and minibikes rode with equal joy,
          USDA Certified Beer tester, Free political analysis, Bear
neutering,'
          Wheelstands' enjoyed,

              - and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are.