RE: Continuity Tests

To: <Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net>, "Landspeed" <Land-speed@Autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Continuity Tests
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 06:55:39 -0500
see if you have 12 volts at the injectors.. and fuel pressure.. make sure
the rev limiter is not set to fuel and 100 rpm..LOL seen that one
before..LOL if it makes sparks it must see rpm.. check the data  and see if
it claims to be firing some fuel as well...If not look at the tables and
find out why not it should be pretty simple.. A missing fuse for the
injectors or a relay not plugged in or working?? Auto shop 101 2000's
style..
Dave