Hey you'se guys... ( that was so Bob could understand it )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <ECTALSR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Hey you'se guys... ( that was so Bob could understand it )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:47:43 -0600
Well I'm back from my first sojourn to Northern California... ( there will be
many more to follow)

Thanks one and all for the kind thoughts and prayers....  Several of you have
actually met my mother when she came to Bonneville in 2000 for speedweek...
She just decided to drive down and have a look at what I was doing out
there...  She caught me with a Mini bike which was taboo when I was a kid...
and we all had a great time...

Basically she died of Breast Cancer that had expanded throughout her body....
simply refusing to see a doctor is not a reasonable solution to a medical
condition...

Her " Will " was fairly good.... but still has to be executed... and that
falls on my shoulders... ( I've thanked her quite a bit for being good about
having it and defining her wishes )

Lessons...  SEE A DOCTOR.... believe what they say... ( you can't say you want
to live after you have not listened or acted on their advice... it's to late )
Have a damn will written that actually reflects the details of your life...

Put all the fancy combinations to your safe's and deposit boxes in once place
and let someone know where the hell they are... ( I spend 700 bucks drilling a
safe I knew was empty... but what was the choice? )( sold same safe for 701
dollars )

Life is good.... but it's going to be ugly for a while...