Here in Pahrump and need a trophy

To: BWANA343@aol.com,land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Here in Pahrump and need a trophy
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:58:57 -0800
Hello Bob,
Yep we're here in Pahrump with the wind blowing and snow on the
mountains. If you or anyone out there has a Speedweek trophy from
1965 I would really like to have a scaled picture of it (or send it?)
so I can duplicate it. Mine was for the E streamliner record and was
destroyed in an earthquake. I would like to reproduce it for nostalgia reasons.
Thanks and Happy Valentine's Day to all.
Skip