Hello...Hello..Hello.Is there anybody out there ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello...Hello..Hello.Is there anybody out there ?
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:39:41 EST
I'm stuck inside here during this Valentine's Day Mess-acre in the 'burbs  of
North of NYC, lots of cold blowing snow, only about 4 inches deep, but
slippery under on streets and walks.
We are planning on Maxton end of March event as tune-up to Speedweek,  really
needed this room shortage thing this year. We have volunteers lined up, a
diesel dually to pull the pile, and confidence in the car in  its current
configuration. Too much preparation to get stopped by  small  &*^*&%%#.
 It's officially that day to clean up this rat's nest with  a computer in the
middle. What happens during this process is I  usually run across some
diversion in the pile, old magazines being the worst,  but today is
different....again.
What's new out there? Where are all the DLRA trippies at? Anybody do the
GNRS or Winternats last week ?
I did attend the GNRS, was amazed by the paint and graphics of today. Also
the line in the parking lot...
Bob, 85 degrees in CA last week, W