RE: the list IS very, very quiet

To: speedtimer@beyondbb.com, jolylance@earthlink.net,
Subject: RE: the list IS very, very quiet
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 05:42:55 +0000
   Thanks Glen,...   say,..  how you doing pardner ?     Really ?     we ALL
want to know....

I can think of some that we hav'nt heard from in quite a while are...

Ardun Doug King
Ardun Bill Hodinott
Tom Bryant
Joe Timney
Keith Turk
the brothers, OddToe & Dahlgren     LOL !
Niel Albaugh
Tommy Shannon  -till yesterday...?
Land Speed Louise   ( ??? )
the BRN bunch, Wendy Jeffries...
the AMO's...Joe & Jon
-the Desert Rat
-and ALL the lurkers...

   thats a lot...   - should I keep thinking ?

         - Hey!  " Let's GO Racing! "

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

-18 miles northeast of Square Deal Raceway,
-20 miles due east of  Action Park Speedway,
-55 miles sorta northeast of Champion Speedway
-2425.5 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats...
       and never more than a few feet from a cold one

-'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                   Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'

Speedway Bikes, Harley's and Minibikes rode with equal joy,
Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,
LSR, Aerial Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

               -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are