Re: the list IS very, very quiet

To: speedtimer@beyondbb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the list IS very, very quiet
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:07:15 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/2007 10:47:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
speedtimer@beyondbb.com writes:

We need  to get people talking again on line, it's just to quiet.Everyone
have a  great week end.
Glen

It's a matter of priorities, as it's spring everybody's outside doin'  stuff.

I spent a few days bailing out my daughter's basement after that biblical
downpour, then another few days putting together one of those assemble yourself

giant playsets for my Grand Daughter. Cranking up the pool , lawn/tree/flower
 tinkering, and  race car calls,online buys,plans, eats up time usually
surfing on this thing in the winter
I did see something of interest, wondered if it'll ever go production. MB
has a SLK concept car, been around a few years. It's powered by a V-6 Diesel
with three Turbos. Natch called the "Tri Turbo," has performance figures
comparable to much larger V-8s with excellent MPG.
Back outside, moving the Citrus into the sun from the inside.
Bob, either dirty or greasy fingers, always, W