World of Speed pit set up

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: World of Speed pit set up
From: "Terry Woolbert" <terry.woolbert@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:05:07 -0400
Hi,
I am going to World of Speed this year to run my motorcycle for the
130MPH club along with a friend who will be doing the same in a Chevy PU
Truck.  I saw in the newsletter that pit set up is the 11th of September
while the event is posted as 12-15.  My question is this:  Do we need to
be there for the 11th pit setup?  I need to know this so I can arrange
accommodations as we are coming out from New Hampshire.  Thanks!

Ride safe and may the wind always be in your face!!!
Terry Woolbert