Re: the list IS very, very quiet --- a RESPONSE!

To: joyseydevil@comcast.net
Subject: Re: the list IS very, very quiet --- a RESPONSE!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:35:56 +0000
      Now    "HOW"   cool is THAT ?      wow.............

  and here I thought I was the only crazy one on the list.....

         " your mileage may vary "

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
   -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
    -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
     -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
      -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
       -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
           and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                          Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'

  Speedway Bikes, Harley D's and Minibikes rode with equal joy,
   Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,
    Aerial Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

      -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are

                     -Wise words from the ancients

               especially in light of today's 'troubles' :

                         VULGAS VULT DECEPI

         [ the (common) people wish to be deceived ]

                                                               -Phaedrus