Re: Price of gas!

To: speedtimer@beyondbb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Price of gas!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:46:22 +0000
  garbage regular is about $3.05 a gallon today in So. New Yawk

  Gawd knows what it'll be when I wake up tomorrow

         " your mileage may vary "

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>  To: "Wester Potter"
<wester6935@comcast.net>

Subject: Re: Price of gas!   Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:20:11 -0600

Wes
Being semi thrust powered as long as no one is down wind of it. I have to
start my walks earlier now that it's getting hotter down here in Dixie.
Still on driving restriction right now, wife says if she drives to get in
and shut up. Something about her driving ability and a very dirty look with
it. Damn, can't have any fun at all. I wonder if the doctor will take a
bribe this week. Right now diesel is the best deal in town, still under
$2.95 all of the other is $3.05 and up.
Glen

   ----- Original Message -----   From: Wester Potter
   To: Glen Barrett     Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 12:12 PM    Subject:
Re: Price of gas!

   Don't know why Glen is complaining about the price of gas. He's supposed
to be walking anyway!

   I have discovered one plus of going to Provo every week to be my mother's
wheels. There is a Texaco station on the way that is having a gas war with a
new Costco store half a mile away from their front door. Their gas is
already cheap compared to other Chevron/Texaco stations but by using your
Chevron card they drop the price another 10 cents a gallon. As prices have
escalated their price for regular has bumped up from $1.97 a gallon to the
$2.59 I paid last week. Compare that to the $3.03 around SLC for Chevron ...
same gas, same additives ... it makes the trip to Provo seem almost
affordable.

   Wes

$771/month*