RE: What JCB can achieve

To: "M Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>, "Land Speed List"
Subject: RE: What JCB can achieve
From: "Jon Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 06:51:44 -0600
Umm Malcolm have you not been following Landracing.com or other news that
tyres should not be an issue with Mickey THompson coming out with tyres that
are rated above the 458 mph run they are wanting to achieve. I have been
told JCB has an order in for many many sets of tyres. So why would that be a
limiting factor now?
Confused that this might be old info...

Jon