Re: GM Transmission Mystery Question

To: speedtimer@beyondbb.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: GM Transmission Mystery Question
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 04:17:09 +0000
     yup I think Glen's right...

    -and for use when doing 'bench-work' on one ( for assembly purposes )

     pretty sure Dick,..

    Glen how you doin' this week ?    -And you Dick ?

       anyway, " your mileage may vary "

  cheers,"Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York, looking forward to the 1st flat
track race May 19...

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one