timing

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: timing
From: tom sarda <sardatech@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:57:54 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all for responding. here's the deal: the
static timing my buddy set was at 23 btdc. Once we
changed that we were able to get the engine to run
well( discovered a vacuum leak at the base gasket to
intake) at 195 degrees with no restrictor. Boy, you
leave your buddy alone with an engine you worked hard
on and ......you know, turn your back for one
minute....ah well live and learn. You guys were a big
help. Nice to know all I have to do is e-mail the
list. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys.
Thanks again.
Tom