Re: Primedia sells Hot Rod & other mags.

To: gmc6power@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Primedia sells Hot Rod & other mags.
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 02:41:07 +0000
     JD:

         ALL FACTS  HIT SQUARE ON THE HEAD SIR

            " your mileage may vary "

          cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:32:01 -0400 (EDT)

As we all thank Dave F. for his work and enthusiasum for LSR, it, meaning
LSR, continued to live without much coverage from any mags for years.
Companies are bought and sold all the time and some make changes to lead to
a profit or move to a sell off. With such a tradition I would be tough to
see the US without Hot Rod and the like. I hope what is being currently done
can continue. I don't like all of the ads but they need to be there.

Chrysler is selling to a "made for profit congomerate" and it is there I
would look to changes that may to start a major change of the way US owned
automobile companies do their work.  Ford, GM and the UAW need to look at
what they are doing for the consumer.

 >Subject: Primedia sells Hot Rod & other mags.

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? Youll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507