Re: NON-LSR Old Gas Stations

To: 23.weldon@comcast.net
Subject: Re: NON-LSR Old Gas Stations
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 21:43:40 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/2007 11:11:57 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
23.weldon@comcast.net writes:

Hmmm...
Gets me to wondering if this has anything to do with how  great that mexican
restaurant at the Exit 4 Sinclair truck stop is.
I  wonder if Earl has a taste for mexican food also.
Ed  Weldon

Hi Ed

If you're referring to the one on the road to Bonneville, it's excellent
Mexican! I like it more zippy but it's good traditional Mexican. Their Green
Chile Cheese Burgers aren't bad either. DON'T order the Octopus Wings!!!

As a plus for the camper people like me, they have potable water, a free
dump station and showers!!!

Otto