Fuel Cell Plumbing

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Cell Plumbing
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 20:08:02 -0700 (PDT)
I'm upgrading my fuel system to a 140 gph pump and a new fuel cell.  The pump
uses two 1/2" (AN8 ?) pickups, a 1/2" main supply line (with regulator), and a
3/8" (AN6 ?) return line.  Most of the fuel cells seem to have two AN8 outlets,
and an AN6 on the top.  I assume the AN6 would be used for my return line.
Does the tiny vent in the filler cap allow enough air to flow into the tank
with the pump I'm using, or should there be a second AN6 installed on the top
of the tank for another vent?

  DickJ
  In East Texas

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.