Re: One fine trip -and thank ya friend

To: pookie@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: One fine trip -and thank ya friend
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 06:41:55 +0000
   aw jeepers Mike,.. I could NEVER accept that.

   But you are fine fellow for offering.

    And thats' a fact.

    Ya know, I don't recall ever 'hearing' from you before...

    WHERE are you lurking then ???   ;-)

     What is your LZ ?

    Thank you again sir, kindly.  -you da' man.

   cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,  -where I 'announced'  tonite,
(Speedway bikes)
  -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one