RE: El M Blues---no ECU comunication

To: sparky.2211@cox.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: El M Blues---no ECU comunication
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 01:38:22 +0000
   Cool Hand Luke's Warden to Luke in the ditch:

                 " What we have heeer, is a FAIL-UR    -to communicate"

    one of the worlds greatest lines,..

   and its applicable to those MIS-managing countries, fighting wars,
skirmishes, fistfights,

    and now ECU's      ;-(

   Remember Sparky,  Sh*t happens...   regularly if you let it.

         " your mileage may -or will vary "

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx