RE: H2 and Big Business

To: Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net, Land-speed@Autox.team.net
Subject: RE: H2 and Big Business
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 01:48:44 +0000
    you never fail to amaze me George Jetson -my intergalactic buddy...

    you allas make me stop what I'm doin' and go look up a word

     - like "inelastic"   [ like, wha' the 'ell is THAT mean ?? ]

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  who wishes his Saturn ran on high fructose corn syrup  -or not?
  - I donno.  MY mileage might vary

    composed, @ 9:48pm 6/8/07

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one

   DTD, -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                              Cold  Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'