Re: [Land-speed] Downforce vs Ballast Question

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Downforce vs Ballast Question
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:19:42 -0700
Contrary to some myths, LSR,  as we do it is a standing start competition.
OK, Drag Race --- Standing Start - 4 mile or 2mile or 1.3...
Rick in Neb IV --- check his speed in the 2 1/4. It's *_awesome_* to me.
His skilled driving and excellent power to weight ratio makes that happen.

If the driver is having a hard time keeping it hooked up, then  tune the
motor for excellent throttle response or buy traction control.

Just my opinion,
Bryan