Re: [Land-speed] NASCAR Garages

To: ed@vetteracing.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NASCAR Garages
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:42:26 -0500
Ed,
Go to www.racecityusa.org. or call for the brochure at 877.661.1234.
They have a great guide of the whole area including all the motel phone
numbers...it really is "Race City". There is a color coded map to all
the different venues available, NHRA, Busch, Nextel Cup, Craftsman
Truck, and ARCA. They list what is available, eg, view window, showroom,
raised walk, gift shop, etc. You will be amazed at how many shops are in
the area.
We are at Maxton from the 21st thru the 23rd!!! I'll buy you a Margarita
Sunday night after the raceat the Mexican restaurant!!!

joe