Re: [Land-speed] NASCAR Garages

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>, <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NASCAR Garages
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:04:28 -0700
Excellent site, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: land-speed-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:land-speed-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Joe Timney
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:42 AM
To: ed@vetteracing.com
Cc: Land-Speed List

Ed,
Go to www.racecityusa.org. or call for the brochure at 877.661.1234.
They have a great guide of the whole area including all the motel phone
numbers...it really is "Race City". There is a color coded map to all
the different venues available, NHRA, Busch, Nextel Cup, Craftsman
Truck, and ARCA. They list what is available, eg, view window, showroom,

raised walk, gift shop, etc. You will be amazed at how many shops are in

the area.
We are at Maxton from the 21st thru the 23rd!!! I'll buy you a Margarita

Sunday night after the raceat the Mexican restaurant!!!

joe

ed@vetteracing.com wrote:
> I'm gonna be driving around in the Mooresville NC area next
week........ Do the race teams allow visitors in their garages??